Dynamics CRM offers a rich set of capabilities that allow companies to implement robust solutions to cover complicated business requirements. Dynamics 365/CRM streamline processes and increase profitability specially in your sales and marketing divisions. It’s an enterprise business solution that helps organizations to take care of their customers management life cycle.
Multi-tenancy in Dynamics CRM :
Multi-tenancy refers to a pattern in software architecture where a single instance of the software runs on a server(s), serving multiple client-organizations/tenants.
Dynamics CRM Server Edition allows to create multiple organizations using single instance of the software. All CRM Organizations are technical grouped within the CRM application and each organization in Dynamics CRM has its own database and can have totally different set of customizations. furthermore, Active Directory OU restrictions can also be applied easily to limit entire Active Directory browsing functionality while adding users.
Start Offering Dynamics CRM !
Opportunity!? How do you successfully offer Dynamics CRM as a hosted service? scope ! yes, customers still have reluctance about storing CRM data in the cloud or those who have regulatory compliance standard in place that must be met to store sensitive CRM data in a specific geographical locations?!
So plan, start and grow faster, Expand your hosted services portfolio to deliver Microsoft Dynamics CRM Service.
Key Points for offering CRM as a service:
- Ability to Drive efficient delivery of Microsoft Dynamics CRM services across tenants using a multi-tenant architecture
- Maintain Completely segregated and organized OU structure in Active Directory (intact privacy & security)
- Automated way to Provision and manage Dynamics CRM organizations
- CRM IFD enabled provisioning support
- Easy and user-friendly UI to Add and manage CRM Users with the Support of Multiple UPN Suffixes
- Ability to offer detailed SPLA and Usage Reports
Author : Jameel
For product & sales related queries, please email us at email@example.com