With Skype for Business end of life coming near, it has become ever more important for companies to switch to Microsoft Teams. Earlier, Microsoft had announced that Skype for Business end of life is July 31, 2021. Microsoft Teams is the Skype for Business Replacement app. The modern-day business communication app offers more than just simple chat and Voice options.
Microsoft Teams define modern business Collaboration
Companies going on with Skype for Business have been actively finding answers to Skype for Business vs. Teams in terms of costs, pricing, and migration. Microsoft Teams offers various features like:
- Persistent chat: Persistence chat which is retained in the form of chat logs for as far as you need.
- Group chat: You can always add multiple contacts to a chat and make it a group chat.
- Meetings feature: Meetings can be hosted via phone. This feature includes background blur option, live captions, meeting recording capabilities, whiteboard masking and much more
- Integration with SharePoint: Teams is native to Office 365 or Microsoft 365. Thus, all Major O365 apps can be integrated into Teams. You can edit files in Word and Excel on the go and collaborate on Teams at the same time.
- Guest Access: Want to connect to users who aren’t on Teams yet? You can grant them a Guest Access so they can access files and messages from your project team.
Getting started with Teams Direct Routing
Since Skype for Business end of life is nearing soon, you should know which options to opt for Teams. If you are on Skype already, chances are that you’d already have an O365 license. You are halfway through in your journey towards Calling in Teams or Teams Direct Routing. Microsoft has already made a plan for smooth and decent migration.
Related: SKYPE FOR BUSINESS IN SHUTTING DOWN – MARK YOUR CALENDARS AS MICROSOFT MAKES THE MOVE
MachPanel automation module for Microsoft Skype for Business
MachPanel provides all the necessary tools for business automation. It is equipped with major tools and cloud-based services for better management and provisioning. Its automation module for Microsoft Skype for Business provides Complete Orchestration for Hosted Skype for Business Service Providers and Enterprises. It offers a complete Enterprise Voice and flexibility and control to manage clients.
Stay in the loop with the lucrative MachPanel offerings and experience the next Gen collaboration with MachPanel Automation module for Skype4B.